Combating one skin condition or the other is a major challenge to most people.
With society paying a high premium on your looks and appearance, it’s no wonder people spend a fortune annually on commercial skin care, beauty and cosmetic products.
Your skin according to experts is the largest single organ of your body and so it requires a lot of care and attention in order to keep it looking fresh, smooth, soft and radiant.
What Are The Functions Of Your Skin?
The skin has a major role to play in the overall health of a person and some of its functions are as follows;
- The skin helps in shielding the body from excessive UV light while it absorbs vitamin D from the rays of the sun.
- The skin will protect the body from infections caused by viruses, bacteria and germs.
- The skin keeps the temperature of a person warm in cold weather and cool in hot weather.
- The skin has nerve endings which sends signals to the brain to interpret sensations such as pain.
- The skin will keep fluids in the body and ensure it remains hydrated.
While the skin is a very important organ it can be affected by both external and internal factors that will cause it to react through the appearance of an allergic reaction, inflammation, rashes, breakouts and legions.
Some skin conditions can cause the sufferer to have serious insecurities and they will need to be resolved using natural remedies rather than commercial skin care products.
Commercial skin care products tend to be harsh on the skin and a lot of these products have chemicals that can cause harmful side effects.
You can make use of natural remedies to treat your skin conditions effectively and without any side effects.
Here are some natural remedies for some skin conditions you can try out at home today.
For Treating Moles
Moles are basically lesions with melanocytes which can be due to genetics or as a result of sunlight exposure.
You can get rid of moles naturally with;
Garlic Will Eliminate Moles
- All you need to do is have some garlic cloves crushed.
- Next you apply these crushed garlic cloves to the mole and use a bandage to cover it up.
- It’s best if you do this before bedtime and allow the properties of the crushed garlic to work on your moles all through the night.
- Repeat this treatment until the mole dries up and basically falls off.
Getting Rid Of Warts
Warts are quite common on a lot of people and this skin condition can be caused by HPS. Usually people treat warts by freezing or by making use of salicylic acid. You can get rid of warts using a natural remedy involving the use of organic honey.
Organic Honey Will Get Rid Of Warts
- All you need to do is apply organic honey to the warts and cover it up.
- Do this overnight and daily until your warts varnish.
Curb Your Skin Tag Growth
You may have seen small skin like growths around the upper torso, neck area, underarm region and also eyelids of your family members. This growth is known as a skin tag and you can get rid of it today using apple cider vinegar (ACV).
How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) To Get Rid Of Skin Tags
- All you need to do is put a teaspoon or two of ACV in a bowl and dilute with half a teaspoon of water.
- Get a cotton ball and soak it in the ACV and water solution.
- Next apply the soaked cotton ball directly on the skin tags and allow the solution to dry out on its own and on the skin tags.
- Repeat this treatment daily until the skin tags dry out and eventually fall off.
Treatment For Age Spots
An ageing liver or over exposure to sunlight can be responsible for dark spots on your skin. You can give your skin an even skin tone naturally today using organic lemon.
Using Organic Lemon To Achieve An Even Skin tone
- You first need to get some organic lemons and cut them in half.
- Squeeze out the juice into a bowl.
- Soak a cotton ball in the lemon juice.
- Apply the soaked cotton ball to the dark spot.
- Repeat this treatment twice daily until you see improvements.
So now you don’t need to waste your hard earned income on commercial skin care products, you can make use of these simple cost effective homemade remedies today to achieve a bright and radiant skin.