Eligibility Criteria for PM Laptop Scheme
- Those candidates who have enrolled in Ph.D./M.Phil/M.S, Masters (16 years) and Undergraduate (16 years) at Public Sector universities are liable to apply for this scheme.
- The special quota is reserved for those students who got enrolled in 2-3 year’s DAE Programs at Govt Colleges of Technology as well as students of FA/FS.c/B/A/BS.c, MA/MS.c of public sector graduate and Post Graduate colleges located in FATA & ICT are welcome to apply. Disable applicants quota is also reserved to apply.
- Candidates should have valid CNIC & B-Form number.
- Those candidates who have got admission after 30th June 2012 for Ph.D. Degree will be selected and the duration will be of 5 years.
- For M.Phil, MS Program candidates having admission after 30 June 2015 are liable for this scheme and the time period of this program will be 2 years.
- For MBA qualification (1.5/2.5/3.5/) the candidates got admitted after 31st December 2015/, 2014 & 2013 of the same date as 31st of each year for the duration of (1.5/2.5/3.5/).
- For Masters degree (16 years) enrollment must be done before 30 June 2015 and the candidates will be offered this scheme for the duration of 2 years.
- Bachelor’s students can get enrolled after June 30, 2012, and June 30, 2013, for the duration of 4/5 years.
- Diploma of Associate Engineering candidates who have got admission before 30 June 2014 is liable to apply for the duration of 3 years.
- F.A/BFS.c (For FATA & ICT Regions) the candidates who have got admission before 30 June 2015 for the duration of 2 years are eligible.
- FA/FS.c (Only for FATA & ICT Regions) must have enrolled for the duration of 2 years before 30 June 2015.
1. Fill the Application Form properly with complete and correct information / answers.
2. All fields marked with (*) are mandatory.
3. Enter your personal information as per your CNIC.
4. Incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of your candidature at
5. Use your OWN email address, CNIC and mobile number for registration process, as the
provided data will be used for further processing. In case of incorrect data or same
email address used on behalf of other students may lead to cancellation of registration
6. DO NOT leave any field blank, otherwise your application will be rejected by the
7. Use good Internet, with recommended browsers (chrome, Firefox, Microsoft edge) for
proper submission to avoid any issue, which may lead to cancelation.
10. Discuss the registration process and form with Focal Person in case of any confusion
and read the (?) tool tip. It may help you applying properly with accurate data.
Students who have already registered in Phase III of “PM Laptop Scheme” are advised to update their profile
for Phase-4 here.
• You have to fill your Academic Information (Academic Year, Semester, CGPA,
Discipline etc.) as of June 2017.
• Cell number and email will not be change/update once entered.
• For any correction in records, visit your university focal person.
(You can search your university focal person here)